Blink: Frequently Asked Questions
Posted on 04 September 2014
DEADLINE TO REGISTER IS SEPTEMBER 30TH!
This summer has been an absolute a whirlwind of events! Between ACA and promoting Blink, I have been extremely busy — but you won’t find me complaining. That’s why this week, I have decided to sit down and answer some of the most important questions that we have been receiving over the past few weeks.
1. WHAT IS THE DEADLINE TO SUBMIT MY WORK?
2. WHEN WILL THE BOOK BE SHIPPED?
3. I LOVE THE IDEA! CAN I SIGN UP NEXT YEAR?
4. I’M INTERESTED IN BEING REPRESENTED BY ADC. HOW DOES THAT WORK?
Due to the immense interest in Blink, we are currently receiving a high volume of submissions to be represented by ADC. At this time, we are focusing our attention on the numerous artists that have signed to be a part of Blink! We will offer a 6 month gallery representation contract for all artists who sign up for a full page spread in Blink.
5. WHY A PRINT CATALOG IN A DIGITAL AGE?
6. WHAT IS THE QUALITY OF THE BOOK GOING TO BE LIKE?
7. WHAT IS YOUR (INTENDED) SUCCESS RATE?We have already had success involving new Blink artists in current and upcoming projects (just through ADC Fine Art alone) and the book hasn’t even been published! We can only anticipate that Blink will be just as successful based on what we have already seen because of the incredible talent that every artist is bringing to the publication.
Didn’t find the answer you were looking for?
Visit our new FAQ page here or call us at 513.723.1222.
It’s your turn! Check out some of the Perks