Artexpo New York
Artwork for Every Design and Budget
April 21-24, 2017
Blink Art Resource connects interior designers, art consultants, and galleries to top tier artists working in all mediums. Need a large-scale steel sculpture for a public art project or a small-scale ceramic wall sculpture? Blink Art Resource brings the best right to you! Join us at Artexpo New York April 21 – 24th.
Our booth at Artexpo New York always features a dynamic display of artists working in a variety of mediums and trending colors. Art buyers love that we cater to every style and our booth is highly favored by interior designers.
Artexpo New York brings the biggest publishers, galleries and collectors face to face with hundreds of established and emerging artists. Hosting more than 30,000 avid art enthusiasts annually, their largest international gathering of qualified trade buyers—including gallery owners and managers, art dealers, interior designers, architects, corporate art buyers and art & framing retailers.
Blink will also be celebrating the launch of our 2017 art source book with an exclusive party for artists and design professionals. Be sure to RSVP below!
BENEFITS OF SHOW TICKETS WITH BLINK ART RESOURCE:
- FREE ADMISSION TO EXPO to the “VIP” Opening Night Friday, April 21st from 4 – 8 PM, and access to the show Friday, April 21st from 12 – 8 PM, Friday, Saturday, April 22nd from 11 AM – 7 PM, and Sunday, April 23rd from 11 AM – 7 PM, and Monday, April 24th from 10 AM – 3 PM.
- SPECIAL TRADE DISCOUNTS. We love the interior designers we work with and offer special discounts to qualifying parties.
- EXCLUSIVE PASS TO OUR 2017 CATALOG LAUNCH PARTY. You’ll not only be invited to our exclusive launch party in New York, but you’ll also be one of the first to receive our 2017 art sourcing catalog.
- FREE ART CONSULTATION. We partner with Art Design Consultants, an experience, award-winning art consultant firm. With over 20 years of experience, they’ll help you select the perfect pieces for your project. Email floor plans, fabric swatches and budgets before the show and we’ll recommend artworks so you can get first selection.
Artists, gain exposure in the New York art market!
Artists, leave more time for creating and making critical connections by exhibiting with Blink Art Resouce at Artexpo New York. We go the length and figure out all the logistics of the show like booth layout, current buyer trends, shipping and marketing materials. With us focused on promoting your work you’re left with an eased mind and can focus on staying in the studio and creating more work. If you want to attend when exhibiting with us all the better! Use your time in New York to schedule critical appointments with gallery owners and art consultants to get your name and your art out there!
BENEFITS OF EXHIBITING WITH BLINK ART RESOURCE
- PREMIER wall space at Artexpo New York 2017 with over 30,000+ attendees expected.
- Be in a prime location with other nationally and internationally recognized artists in a professionally designed booth.
- Be represented by art professionals under a nationally recognized brand.
- Pre-show marketing, installation, and selling are taken care of for you!
- Your artwork will be featured in the show guide, a great takeaway for prospective clients.
- Connect and network directly with buyers. If you can’t attend the show, we’ll forward all leads from the show to you.
2016 SHOW TESTIMONIALS
“I’ve managed to connect my work with a number of art specifiers and designers! That was my key objective I had for the show.” – Dave Romero
“I’m am thrilled to be there at Artexpo I’ve sold two paintings already, one commission, and I’m so excited to be meeting new clients and I can’t wait for new opportunities with Blink Art Resource and ADC!” – Jeannine Dostal
SHOW WITH US
Artists, interested in showcasing your art at Artexpo New York? We have walls ranging from $600.00 to $3,000.00, due to the popularity and limited availability of wall space, please contact our Development Director, Chelsea Tucker at firstname.lastname@example.org or (317)501-7236 to discuss your expo opportunities.
- Two equal payments (a non-refundable 50% down payment to secure your wall at time of registration and the remaining balance is due 30 days prior to the show date.)
- Pay in full at time of registration.