Interested in Becoming a Blink Artist?
To connect artists and art lovers by providing creative resources in order to design impactful, beautiful environments
Who We Are
Blink Art is not only an art market place but the go-to resource for artists seeking exposure in the competitive art market. We work hard to provide the best opportunities for you through our print publications, our online art marketplace, and by exhibiting at the nation's top art fairs. Blink Art is a nationally recognized brand that gets your work in front of art buyers nationwide (including galleries, commercial, hospitality, and residential buyers).
Gain Exposre & Sell Artwork
- Our artists are family & we want to see you succeed
- We boast an extensive network of design and trade professionals
- The annual Blink Art Resource trade publication puts your work at the fingertips of 10,000+ interior designers, art consultants, and gallery owners across the nation.
- Blink Art online artist portfolios gets you instant exposure with over 50,000+ annual users
- Blink Art online offers a competitive commission & covers the cost of packaging and shipping to customers
- We offer strategic digital campaigns and advertising to promote our artists
- Curated by Blink, our quarterly print catalog is distributed to 10,000+ homes and collectors nationwide
- International exhibitions such as Artexpo New York, SPECTRUM Miami and Art Santa Fe puts you front and center with collectors.
- Our Artist Opportunities Portal has over $12,000,000 in artist opportunities for you including grants/fellowships, project proposals, exhibitions, and calls to artists.
Your portfolio is a sample of the amazing work you create. With the ability to post up to six images you can promote a recent body of work or samples from different series. Either way, interior designers plus other interested art buyers will connect with you via our easy contact form or go directly to your website.
Brand New Perks with Digital Package
You’re not only getting an online promotional platform, you’re getting a support system. We do more than just host your work on our website. Before signing on, our experts will work with you on artwork selection and price consultation to keep your online artist portfolio competitive and more attractive to interior designers and other art buyers looking to purchase artwork for projects.
Exhibit with Blink Art
Network and connect in person at art shows with Blink Art Resource. We do everything from wall layout and pre-show marketing to the installation and even selling of your work if you can’t make it, so you can focus on the art and clients.
Artist Opportunities Portal
Even though our big three offerings are pretty incredible, we added one more item that makes it pretty hard to beat! We want your art career to thrive! Growing your business means expanding your presence and getting public art projects and grants for international exhibits. We did the homework so you don’t have to! We’ve added an artist opportunities page on our website that features a compilation of grant/fellowships, call to artists, exhibitions, request for proposals, and more! We have over $12,000,000 in opportunities and growing! Offered only to Blink Art Resource Artists – note that there is exclusive access to our members.
Meet the Director
As the Director of Blink Art, Chelsea acts as our Blink artist representative and client liaison. Now in its third year, Blink Art proudly promotes over 250 artists and art service providers to interior designers, art consultants and individual clients across the nation. From day to day you might find Chelsea working with artists to make sure their needs are being met or strolling through art expos around the country making new friends!
Connect with Chelsea to discover more about the opportunities Blink Art has to offer!